Wednesday, January 21, 2009

weird, isn't it...

it's 430am in the morning and i'm still wide awake. Don't know why, it's been weeks, or even months i've been like this, having sleepless night while thinking too much.

Ignoring my thoughts won't help, trying to distract myself by walking outside during this time won't help, driving around the city and town will make me think even more., futher more i can't even belive i could just drive out an hour ++ just to get somewhere and relax, and guess what, it won't help either, since i've been thinking even more when i'm on ma way back.

I really don't know what to do anymore, it's not cause...i'm not sure what i what, but...in actual fact i don't even know whats wrong with me. Have been thinking alot, too much on alot of things, especially when it's about people, the problem starts.

But luckily, i'm still be able to take all these, mentally. Not sure about physically tho. Since, i only had 2 ~ 4 hours sleep per day, for weeks. Hopefully one day, there's a reason that will drag me out from this mysery.

and again, i'm confuse....confuse of things, that i'm not even sure what is it, weird isn't it.

No comments: