Friday, February 20, 2009

i miss, those days we makan || trying to write differently

From the day i saw you,
just like any other people
you're just another person to me
a friend, whom
it never once cross my mind
that would reminds myself
of how special you are
that would keep me occupied all time

Until one day
when I couldn’t find anyone
when i'm on my edge
at the same time,
on the verge of
getting too stress of not knowing to go where to makan
giving up on everything
here, a miracle happen
you showed up again
told me where to makan
brighten up my day
bring me for my favourite food
reviving me from
my cravings
my own sorrow.
of not being able to makan.

During that time,
as much as I like to makan
i know i like
to spend more time, and
being with you
as time pass by
without knowing
i realized
how important you are to me
to look for new place, new food
we both set foot
to the place we love to go
out of our own little world
without any hesitation
seeking for our own
beloved food, and found our
reason to smile again


As time passes by
we went to more and more places to makan
for some reasons i can't
seems to understand
seems to figure out
how would I eat so much
why do i have such
a craving for Malaysian food
a weird feelings on you
that wondering how could you know all these places
i can't ignore this feeling
tried to ask you, but fail
tried to throw it away,
it’s still on my mind
it's no use
sometimes,
i just could not for
see how much you know

Get you
to bring me to as many makan place as possible
as, much as i couldn't
resist of ignoring all these delicious food, and kept reminding myself
not to love you
more than these delicious food.

i think about you
as a token of appreciation
every day
I wonder where we should makan again
reminds me of the day
that we first went out makan
we spent our time together
eating all the food we love
doing all sort of things
silly things, sanpat things
i miss you
and I miss those time we learnt so much makan place from each other
every single minute
I could only wonder where else we haven’t go makan
wondering
if we ever run out of place to makan,
what you've been doing.
when we couldn’t contact each other for makan
thinking,
if this faboulous makan day will end
if you might be missing
spending all these days with
me or not

Hopefully,
in my very own fantasy,
we could just continue our makan trip like this, since
i still couldn't bring myself
to think what will happen if you’re not around, I want
to tell you how much
i appreciate the time you spent with me
i love ,
all the food that you brought me to, So,
you
yes you, please don’t dissappear
so,
please do not abandon me yet

In my own dream,
I still want to makan for at least a few more years time
i wished that
my dream will came true
you are thinking of me
as what now ? hopefully
as much as i do
you’re not annoyed with me
will you
continue this journey with me ?
love me
so that could continue bringing me to makan
as much as i do as well ?
I really hope this will never end
i hope, you could
understand what I’m trying to say
be my only one
be my only tourguide
cause
you’re the most fabulous tourguide
i need you
I need your guidance
i miss you
and I really missed those day we hung out together
and i love
those days we spent together
you
yes, you again


may everything,
everything that we could think about
in the first place get noticed

No comments: