Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a lovely morning

It's been awhile since i felt so resfreshing when i wake up, usually i'll just wake up and doing the same old things, brush up, wash face, shower, use computer etc etc. But, i wonder if it's the coolness of the rain, or the warmth i felt yesterday night that made me sleep so well..i wonder, if i'm just thinking too much, or i'm still in my own fantasy. Probably i've been wishing to much, until sometimes it felt so real that you're actually besides me.

I'm still unsure when or how should i tell you that i love you, i really do want you to know, but i just couldn't know how to tell. It hurt me so much that if our current relationship will changed to worst if you were to know, and i'm afraid, that it became a reason that you'll not as close to me as last time. I still not can't let go of these feelings yet, probably i just love you so much.


Sellfish isn't it, and as much as i wanted to be with you, it's as much reason as i couldn't be with you. I wonder, if i'm the one you're dreaming of to be with, or probably there's someone else..

can i tell you "I Love you" ?

No comments: