Saturday, February 21, 2009

are you missing me ?

As days passes,
these kind of feelings grow stronger,
whatever i do
wherever i go
i could always feel that you're around
are you missing me ?

Walking along the beach myself, i could barely feel that i'm alone
as i could still feel your scent besides me
as if, you're walking besides me.

Watching movie by myself, i could barely feel that i'm alone
i could feel the warmth of yours besides me
as if, you're right besides me.

Having a meal alone by myself, i could barely feel that i'm alone
i could imagine your face right infront of me
as if, you're sitting so close to me.

Laughing among my friends, i could always remembered your smile
and i could imagine you're smilling somewhere around me
as if, you're always by my side.

I wonder what are you doing right now, in a far away place,
i hope you miss me as much as i do,
cause, i think i'll go crazy soon, for missing you too much.

No comments: