Wednesday, February 18, 2009

struggling

trying to sleep in the midst of humid weather for a night ghost like me is definitely not a joke to sleep early. Ended up stayed up for at least 2 hours on my bed doing nothing, and occasionally just thinking of her. Please don't let me late for my appointment tomorrow morning since i got nothing that could wake me up.

for once in this post i decided at first not to write anything about her, i guess my hope will turn into vain since she's the only one i think about all the time.


While this monitor of mine facing me at this kind of hour, i'm really feeling abit blue, lost of what to do...to think about. All i see is just you, probably.. i should take a step ahead so that i could know what to do. Someone, please tell me what to do..a messy post with messy thoughts.

No comments: