Sunday, February 15, 2009

as always, it's the worst day that could happened to me...i still don't know how long can it be like this, it's been like forever since i feel good luck during this ocsassion, during...the valentine day..

i sprain my foot exactly right before went clubbing, my friends lost her phone when it was under my care previously. The bad news is, i was actually trying to prevent it from going lost by tracking every single of my friends belonging, ended up, it still happened. I miss the girl that i love so much, never in my life i think of someone so deeply, never in my life, i felt so sad for not being able just to see her, not to talk to her..first time in my life, that i found alcohol tasteless, and don't feel like dancing at all. I felt so sorry of my friends to tried to cheer me up but didn't work, cause...i'm really depress. Since the only thing i'm proud of is to avoid all these from happening, but shits does happen. I wonder, if i'm really helpful...

i really don't know how to explain, how i really felt now, depress, and even much depress by knowing abit more when i'm back home reading from the screen, and even more depress, when i know i made so many mistakes, and it's even worst, that these are the things that can be prevented. I wonder, if i could make any difference....at all even if i tried hard enough.

No comments: