Friday, February 27, 2009

infuriated..no ?

I'm a person who always control my anger, convert it into positive view and try to accept and live on with it. But sometimes, when there's too many annoying stuff flying around, there's no way i just could keep quiet, and thus, i'll start scolding people, and this is what i've been always doing in forums; Flame wars. But even if i'm at that, i always kept my arguement into as MEAN as possible, as honest as possible and as constructive as poissible. And thus, i'm not ashamed to flame people as much as i want, since..it's the truth.

And now, this few days i've been always in these mood..feeling easy to get agiated, and very easily to start 'scold' people. It's true that my patience has gone low lately, but...doesn't mean people could take advantage when i'm patience all the while.

Weird enough, as much as i tried to not admit, after i was having a quite positive flame war cum discussion with one of my friend about opinions and disagreement. I get even more annoyed and furious as time pass by, my words nearly got as sharp as though it will hurt someone's feeling anytime soon. Just when i want to start another discussion and flamewar againts another person, Guess what, you came right before my eye. Suddenly i felt at ease, peace...calmed, and for all the sudden, i forgot what i was annoyed about and angry previously. Just right when i start talking to you, suddenly i felt i'm myself again, my regain my patience and concious to not being-mean.

Even till now i still ask myself, do i really love you that much till it could make so much different in me just seeing you, talk to you and being with you ? I hope i wont make any mistakes again this time, for not wrong about really falling in love with you. This dream is too real to believe, perhaps...this is the thing that i've been looking for all along, perhaps...you're the only one that i've been wanting to meet all these while. And, the love that i've been always fantasize about just like in fairy tale.

No comments: