Monday, September 07, 2009

i will remembers..

I still remember, the first day i met you...for the unusual me whom usually go out with shorts, and some normal tShirt. I was dressed up nicer that day, what's more..styling up my hair where i don't do usually. Without knowing whom i'll be meeting, i head out for dinner, and that's the night..where it changes my life.

I still remember, the angelic voice which re-sound in me, dress in white, whom i don't even dare to look at, afraid that i'll fall for her in first glance. I avoided pretty well, for the first time..whom i actually decided just to remember nothing, except her beautiful voice.

I still remembers, few days later, here she is again, right infront of me this time. This time, she made me fell again. Her beautiful eyes made me goes deaf for awhile. At that time, i knew...she caught my heart.

I still remember, the day we talk about the things we noticed, the things that we enjoyed about...and that's when i look for all kinds of reasons, to see you whenever i could. And so, this is where i fell deeper..and deeper each day i sees you.

I still remember, the first day i got amazed by the most beautiful smile of yours
I still remember, the things you like the most
I still remembers, the day you enjoyed the most
I still remembers, the day where i am glad that i could spend time with you only

I still remembers, the note u wrote for me
and i'm glad, i'm the one whom you find when you're in trouble, when you needed someone, when you need a shoulder to cry on.

As time past by, even it's just a short period of time, these days seems to be the sweetest memories of all. As it's like a fairy tale..

As much as i wanted to protect you

as much as i miss you every second in everyday
as much as i want to tell you how lovely you are
to tell you how much you meant to me
as much as i want to be with you all the time and be there for you whenever you need

as much as i wanted to tell everyone else how much i love you
I can't...

and i know, in reality..i can't do this, forever.

I'm glad i met you
i'm glad that you let me love you, even it's just for awhile.
Although i can't be your number one,
you're always my number one in life.

But things can't be perfect all the time, that I know, sometimes we just have to let some things go. And now, i have learnt another lesson, where i learn when to give up, when to walk away, Even if it hurts...especially if it hurts.

If this lifetime isn't the time that i could be the one for you...in our next life , i won't have a 2nd thought of asking you to become my forever.

and as of now..i guess, i am strong enough to let this go
I think, it's time for me to draw a line as well,
i would still be around, to make sure your world will remain as colourful as it is
i will still be around, to be there for you whenever you need me.
and i will still be around, loving you from a distance...

No comments: