Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I need you, because..i love you..

I guess, feelings doesn't go away as you wanted.

Often people asked why someone were in relationship anyway, and often..people do not know if it's just a habit, or just cause they truly love each other.

Even now, reading back everything i wrote, i finally understand how...to differentiate someone you like and wanna be with, with someone you love and been dying to live with.


I just realize that, you could love someone so much, till you would let them go. And by loving someone, are always meant to care of their feelings before you.

If that so, i wonder...how long will a relationship last if they were never looking at the same future together..

How many people know how to differentiate between this 2 line anyway ?
* I love you, because i need you
* I need you, because i love you.

No comments: