Saturday, September 19, 2009

under da moonlight

Under the peaceful moonlight
I snuck up my earphone
turn on my ipod
and choose one of my favourite songs

the song echo thru my ears
as comfortable as it could sound
and as sad as it could be
since...it's the only thing that i could play
since, it's the only way...to hear your voice more often.

And so, i set foot
step, after step, i walk
towards a path where nothing in my mind
except you.

The path to home, doesn't seems to be as far
as where you are now..


Even so, we were so near,
and yet, i felt our distance...were so far...
it's as if...it never happened
it's, as if it never exist...
those time, were as if it's a dream...
but...the scratches in my heart, still remains,
and the love that i had, is so real..

I wonder, if it's my own destiny that im the only one who should sacrifice in everything
i wonder, if there's anyone whois doing the same to me, but i missed them out
i wonder...if the voice of my heart, could even reach you
i wonder....if, you're still rejecting it....
i wonder...in the end, if anyone could really understand what i've been through...
i wonder...

No comments: