Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stupid..isn't it

Stupid...isn't it...
Been sitting right infront of the monitor
the list, is awefully short tonight
and it's too damn quiet, for a normal friday night.
Here i am, looking forward
to something, that i already knew it'll never happen
and yet, i still wished for it
is there nothing else that i could wish for?

I rejected, those who invited me to the party with their heart,
Cause i know, i wont be enjoying it anyway
Doesn't matter if i'm there
doesn't matter if i'm here
i still think of you
i still...miss you..

For once,
i never realize...
that's, it's been 5 hours +
That the only thing i wish for now
is just be able..to say hie to you..

I'm not even sure anymore..
how small my wish could be altered
how small my expection could be changed
and..how small the hope i could wish for...

How are you now anyway...i thoughts....

No comments: