Wednesday, January 28, 2009

how strong can a person be ?

I am always wondering how strong and independent one person is.

People nowadays always says it's ok when they're depress with something, ya...it's easy to weep over a lost love, but how many of them actually treasure what's infront of them ?


Being smart, knowledgable and independent doesn't mean you're strong. A strong person doesn't mean he/she could just solve all kind of problems.

As for me, i'm known as happy-go-lucky person with no worries, laugh around, making cold and lame jokes etc etc, but deep inside me, from what i know, i'm quite a fragile person. I'm very sensitive over whatever people says about me actually, i do care most of my friends comments, and most importantly, there's a certain person's word that i took in the most. In actual fact, i'm easily being emo, broken hearted, depress, and heartbroken.


It's weird that how strong a person from the outside, could be that fragile in the inside.

No comments: