Monday, February 27, 2006

The sacrifices < II >

I just came across this gurl that tell me this meaningful line "If he's the guy that i like, i wont make him jealous because of what i did." This little line suprise me, that how much a person would give up just for a person that she like. It's hard, to stop making others to jealous, especially when the ratio is 1 : infinite, when there's only a person that you like, and the infinite person that you always think before you act. It's tough, but..everyone is doing it. I do wonder that how many people would actually does all that just to be with a person they like, how willing one's is to give up the whole forest, just to stay with a tree that they like. I don't know much person of that in my life, but at least, i found one or 2 who suprise me with their thoughts. Whom willing to put the one they like in the first place, while neglecting others. Of course, those who's been neglected might hate them. And that's why i said, how many true friends that you'll made in a life time ? that they'll actually understand your feelings ? and hear you voice until the end of time ? I'm not making sense here, but...who wouldn't want to be treated special by someone they like, only to themself ?

No comments: