Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dreaming of you...

It's 3:19am here, and i'm still wide awake. Thinking of what happen hours ago.

Just to see you online, i had waited patienly infront of comp for hours. Worth it ? Yes. I get to chat with you, see you through webcam...and there we are, chatting like nothing had change, as if tomorrow never comes. Even tho it's just online, msn..talking with words, and tho we are only connected through the lines, but somehow, i can always feel you there...as if i can touch you, embrace you..and heard your voice. The most wonderful thing here is, i had forgotten how hard it is before you online, it's like..those time never exist, more like..your existence buried all those hard time i've been through, and once again..i'm glad i knew you.

And now, here i am...thinking of nothing, except you. I wonder if it only last only this few days. But, what my heart telling me now is..it's a feelings, that i'll keep inside my heart..forever. ^^

No comments: