Thursday, February 09, 2006

The end ? Or, the new beginning.

It's the day that i'd finally tell her my true feelings, reasons...and things i had done in the past. Well, good thing is, everything had set clearly between us, finally she understand me. But, everything is too late now, way..too late. How nice if i realize all these 6 months ago; telling her how i feel...and, i would had be with her right now, rather than seeing her with another guy. Hurt, alot.

Things that i had learn from it, is really unforgetable...or should i said, it's something that it'll hunt me ,and regret forever. At first i really thought , why was people actually born for ? Continue living, passing on knowledge, our life aint gonna last long long, to love, and to hurt. For what sake ? own ? future ? the world ? Why the h3ll does so many religions, people type, and races exist anyway, since they're slowly merging up togethers, why do people want war for, when all have the same hope. This is just too weird, even though some share the same dream..but, they walk in a different path, which eventually lead them fighting with each other. How nice if those people meet in a different way, that they might be good friend.

It's 2:34 in the morning, 9th February, 2006. Did what i wanted to do, but no matter how people advice me, i still couldn't let her go. My time, i guess..it'll stop. From now, well..just a guess; but too bad, my senses, has been always right when it comes to the bad part. Move on ? I hope so, but that sounded impossible tho.

A lot of things happened, i suppose that line wont explain much. places embedded with alot of memories...everywhere i go now, reminds me of her...the angel, the only one that i had meet, and the last one that i'll love. People might think it's something good to remember, but..it was too good, to be sad as well.. I guess, i'm gonna live on like that for the rest of my life, with these feelings with me. Must be the payback for what i did to them. Sorry, wasn't enough. But, as for now i only pray for your happiness. Thanks, for all the time with me, i'll love you, forever...and ever, or even i cease to exist, there's no way you'll be replace in my heart. I'll prove it, from now onwards. Not to you, but..to everyone , and myself that, eternal love still exist.

No comments: