Friday, February 10, 2006

A moment of happiness ? Or..

Went to 1U..and did something which is quite un-explainable. Or rather, i dont wanna talk about it. Good ? Yeah, i think..it's something that i really wished for, but sadly already known that it wont last long. Even though it's just a short time; but..it seems that i've been waiting for all these feelings in my entire life. Haa, but, after that..again, it was h3ll. Embracing someone, which you know it's not yours.

In the afternoon, i lost my wallet...It happened right when i didn't pay attention to it, even it's just a single second. Yeah, it all happen within 1 minute. Simply put, i ran awhile, drop it..went back, and it's lost. More like, it's mean to be gone. I dun mind, losing anything inside, except the pictures...especially the one we made in Pyramid, during those times. All this while, i've been telling myself, anything can be lose..but, not that...cause, it's too precious for me. So i guess, now..it teaches me; when someone wanna take away something for you, if it really happens, it will happen.

Rage, and angry when i lost it, and there she is again, standing by my side..cheering me up. She's the only one that can make me run, the only one that can make me cry, laugh, soft hearted, and sacrifices. Dont ask me what i mean, cause..that's what i meant.

Well, i guess it's just a day full of bad, and great memories. In the end, it's just...sadness..and once again, tears..are trying to rush out.

No comments: