Sunday, February 19, 2006

The sacrifices...

"You must sacrifice something, to gain something equivalantly." I never believe in those word in the way of life, at least...not now. In this world which is full of confusion, hatress, and love. Sometimes, we don't get what we want when we sacrifice something.

For the star that i'm trying to reach this few years, from what i'd realize...sacrifice is always needed when one's are persuing their own dreams, and desire. This star of mine that i'm chasing; just to being with her, i can put alot of things aside; and just to being not part with her, i can do anything for that. I guess, everyone does that when they really want to be with someone...the only problem is just how long it'll last.

I cant predict the future, i cant prove that i'll be loving this gurls till the end of the day, with words, or with chrono orb, the only thing that can proof is, time. Well, it sounds like a gamble. At the other side, she would had gambled with her time to see whether i'm being truthful or not...at my place, i have to sacrifice, just to proof it to her.

To the girl i love, even tho there's another girl that might suite me better, likes me/love me. You'll still be the one, and the only one..dont ask me why, maybe...because of you, whom makes my life more meaningful, cheerful, and lively till other people can feel it from me, that might explain why i'm attracting girls around me, it's because you exist within me. ^^

No comments: