Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the smile..

You have the most beautiful eye that i've seen,
a smile that would take my breath away
a voice, that could made me dream.
and the escent, where i could feel you're near.

Having to tell myself and admit that it's never been mine
having, to used to think that it will never belong to me
having, to accept that i would never have that chance at all to think about it
having, to force myself to think it's all just a dream.

This happend, so often, that as time past by, the love that i seek, no longer will became mine
and at the same time
i think
because of these, it is slowly taking away my smile.
I wonder, when can i really smile and laugh again.

Sooner or later, as the love that i seeks is gone
i guess, i'll lost myself again...


i wonder, where could she be...
thinking of these, always brings my tears alive..

No comments: