Friday, July 31, 2009

I do love you

It's been hours
that i didn't do anything else except thinking
It wasn't long
but it seems like forever that i have known you
my heart is at it's limit while i kept telling myself that we weren't meant to be together
as much as i hate to admit and accept that
i am too, a human with feeling.

I still remember the first time i saw you,
the second time
the third time
and until today
i treasured every moment that i am with you
all i think, was you
all i want, is you
even tho i anticipated today will come
even tho, i know i wouldn't stand any chances at all
even tho, i know i am just dreaming

but it was the sweetest dream, i have had all these years
i made a promise, that i would leave at the time you felt like it
and yes, i will keep to my own promise
i told myself that i would stay away
as much as it's tearing up my heart apart
as much as it's like a world's end
i'll just kept to this feelings to myself
just as much as i love you.

No comments: