Friday, July 31, 2009

And so, my fairy tale ended just like that...
it's only tears, that i found in the end...
and again, i couldn't hold someone dear to me the most for long...
Now i understand..
Now,i see completely
that, long lasting love
Can never seems to happen to me..

And so, my life will start again
walking, on the path of dull and meaningless
Never want to seek for another love again...

There's no way i could forget you
there's no way, i could let you go
there's no way i could stop thinking about you
there's no way i could stop loving you

As much as i tried to hold my tear
As much as i alread promised
i will leave, when you think it's time
and now
i'll just silently, keeping my distance
and i will still
being there for you
loving you

And if there's one thing that i would treat myself better
The best thing that could ever happened in my life,
is you..
hoping, that i could embrace you again...
Probably, i'm just dreaming..

No comments: