Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's march, and i decided to write something different..

4th March, The Mines exhibition Centre. It’s 10:34am here, and my work is nothing except rotting and listening to mp3’s for 9 hours, cool ? NOT ! I rather have my hand full of work, that will makes my time passes even more faster. Further more, writing an offline blog during working time, is kind of sad. Don’t ask me why, I just anyhow say.

Alright..let’s see, I’ll describe what’s surrounding me, 5 thread that use for name tags, a stack of done exhibitor pass on my left, a stupid printer on ma left, phone at the keyboard slide, side drawer with rubbish, a pen on the left of this laptop, while stapler on the right. Further to the right, there’s 2 more laptops, with similarity of what I said just now. Well, it’s a registration counter anyway.

Image hosting by Photobucket
>.>

Image hosting by Photobucket
<.<

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look at the "crowd" !

Image hosting by Photobucket
He...playing Games there. lol

Image hosting by Photobucket
Laptop i'm using during work, resembles someone's laptop =/

Image hosting by Photobucket
my bracelet...daisuKiii !!

Image hosting by Photobucket
goody bags, want ?

I’ve been ask once, that what’s the difference between a very close friend, and a normal couple. And, what I had in mind that time was : Well, you wouldn’t call someone a couple for nothing. Here’s my conclusion: You already know.

Nuff’ said, back to work.

No comments: