Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How many friends around us that actually bringing out the best from us ? People who say yes to your interest, interested with your dream, dream about what you gonna be when archieving goals, and supporting your decision all the time ?

I always wonder, in a certain stage, when only people will realize the fact that their action, actually causing alot of trouble to others ? Of course, no one knows what will change if you go back to the past and killing someone or altering something. It might create a huge chain reaction, even it's just a leaf.

Point is, as long as people wouldn't take serious on words that other had told, they wouldn't know what kind of feeling they're hurting on others. And to prevent that, friends existed. But, how many of us would actually really think that friends, are actually important ?

It's been month since then, and everything goes unexpectedly. You told me that i might be hurt, after telling me all those thing. Of course, i am...even tho i knew it all along, yes. All along. I'm wondering that if you realize, that what you told me, has a linkage of what i did, for the past few month. Not asking you whom you really love, not bugging you to do things you wouldn't want. Letting you going on your own pace, i think that already explain most of what i understand. There's reason on everything i did, or said...and the reason is you...don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all these for my own sake; but i just know that i'll be unfair to you, if you don't know anything about what my feelings are.

I'm not afraid of hopes that you give me might not come true, nor do you never give hopes to me. But, i wouldn't ask more, since staying by your side is already what i wish for. No matter what happens, i'll always watch over you.

When still got chances, i'll always let you know how much i love you. ^^ And don't worry about being afraid of telling me something that might hurt me, you can just keep it to yourself...cause i knew it all along, and until the time you're ready to tell, i'll make sure i'm there.

No comments: