Friday, December 12, 2008

Things that not telling out...

There's alot of thing in mind that i don't feel like telling to other people, not cause i'm shy or whatever, I JUST don't felt like it.

1. I 'love' you even more after reading those =) Don't worry my dear, i'll be one of the people who won't laugh at you during those time. No matter how also, u're one of my dear closest friend. Tho other people wouldn't care and find it doesn't make sense.

2. I know you're Emo, even tho i am..doesn't mean advantage can be taken. I will be there, tho im just someone normal.

3. I don't know what i am to you, but i won't blacklist you.

4. I care and asked so much doesn't fall any further than we're just friends.

5. Trust me, i'm not going after you.

6. And you

7. Laughing at someone's mistake is not funny, but..laughing doesn't means it's funny.

No comments: