Monday, February 04, 2008

The path, i'm taking...

After browsing through various photographer's work since 2005, i just realize i have wasted so much time messing around on things that i actually like to do. I'm wondering, whether i'll be like what they are now in the next 3 years time. At that time i'll be like, 27 years old ?

Well, time to rethink and reconstruct a more reality resolution this year on my photography path :

1. To have at least 3 senior photographer (Whom snapping picture for work more than 2 years) to recognize and acknowledge my work.

2. Getting hold all the basic of handling the DSLR that i had invested on.

3. To have at least 2 Models potrait outdoor shoot.

4. Being invited on at least 1 of the eventl.

5. Knowing more place of interest in Malaysia.


6. To earn enough profit to create a smugsmug account/host a website on my work.
I think that's about it that i can think of, hopefully i'll carve this into my brain and archieve it as soon as possible =)

No comments: