Sunday, June 25, 2006

It doesn't matter to me..it never was..all i want is, being able to see you happy, that's what it all matters to me.

Everyone got their own life, and things to do..maybe missing you and giving up most of the thing just for you, is what i wanted. But doesn't mean that you have to miss me all the while, give up most of the things just for our own happiness.

I always said, i would never leave; means, i would never dissappear from you, unless...u dissappear from me.

When i said i don't have enuff of you; means that, i missed you like h3ll on that day, the time we spent not even enuff to satisfy me, and i doubt i'll be satisfy...i just wanna be with you forever, and ever..

If i say i'll do thing at ur pace; means that, i dun care what kind of things you had in mind, maybe it might hurt me, gives me troubles...as long as you're fine with it, i would just push ma sadness away, and just support you with ur own decision...

And seeing you sad is definitely not what i ever wished for...i have no idea, how long i can hold on to all this, how long, i can see you facing the same thing over and over again...i wouldn't mind if people hate me, but till the day comes, i might just end the things now, that made you so sad, and stressed. Nothing, is sadder than seeing your saddy face...

No comments: