Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the only words, i wanted to hear till now..

In a room full of darkness, i held up my hand...still remembered the warmth of your hands which crossed my fingers. Within this darkness that i couldn't not rest my eyes and thought, out of no where...you had slowly appeared right infront of me again...and just when i started to think about it, you were the last person that i held my hand with.

The day, is very near...and just for just less than a month left, that i could do whatever i could do again..more like, i wanted to...for the past few years i have to held back everything that i wished for, and for all that i hope now, is that miracle will happen again..this time, if i won't hold back anymore.

Up until today, probably the only thing that i wanted to know, is that..whether have you truly loved me, as much as i love you...

I'm not sure, if i should really still miss you...

No comments: