Saturday, November 14, 2009

where do i stand , you asked..

I often realize
when i did something wrong to you
i tried to apologize so much
from the bottom of my heart
yet, you're so reluctant to hear
that in the end it took you forever just to forgive me
as if i'm begging for forgiveness,
as if, everything is my fault
you never gave me a chance to explain
you never explain why exactly are you so mad
you never, gave myself a chance to understand why it happened
you never, tried to understand..at all...

but...when things happens the other way
you started to changed,
claiming that you do not wish it happened
saying that you regreted it
wishing that i would forgive you
in the end
you never tried to understand as well on why am i so mad
you never, try to understand that as time pass by, things weren't as easy as just "i'm sorry"
and you never, think...that no one could ever put back a shattered heart anymore...
-A voice, from a heart of my friend-

No comments: