Friday, March 14, 2008

This is exactly what i meant..

You see, there's a reason why people wouldn't want to get serious in their relationship, of course i'm not saying everyone will have the same situation, but people like me who sometimes regret over a decision that has been made, even tho everyone says it's the correct one.

I don't know why, i think the time has come to a near end, that my life shall change dramatically to another curves, where people will not even realize how much this will change the people around me, if i change.

i'm frustrated and annoyed by people around me who never even try to use their brain even before they thinking. Not to mentioned they don't even know how to respect and to learn to think how important the reason for their living. Let's just say that, this world is all screwed up actually.

No comments: